ফোরাম

Проблемы СДО

দ্বারা শুরু София Пимакова · 2 উত্তর
পোস্ট: 4 বছর
Проблема: Низкий уровень интегративности при обучении в СДО по сравнению с традиционными способами обучения
Решение: Интегрирование в СДО системы вебинаров, уровень интегравтивности которой относительно высок.
Автор: Верба, А., источник: http://www.hr-journal.ru/articles/op/distancionnoe-obuchenie-personala-stoit-li-ukhodit-v-online.html
       2               0        НА РАССМОТРЕНИИ
আমার টাইমলাইনে শেয়ার করুন

seooo seooo যোগদান করেছেন: 2 বছর

পোস্ট: 1 Y
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good workThere is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. IT outsourcing

seooo seooo যোগদান করেছেন: 2 বছর

পোস্ট: 1 Y
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts.It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. top university egypt